About the project
The service is a Supported Living Service.
The service is under the Supported Living Service Framework. The Council send out EOI (Expression of Interests) – individual Pen Pictures. Providers are to review and if Provider can meet the needs of the client and have staff capacity then a Support Plan is submitted as Expression of Interest / Bid. The application is assessed by Panel / Care Coordinator – Provider chosen for the Individual Package.
Individuals who are placed on this Framework – need various types of support to enable them to remain living independently in the community.
Adferiad Team provide support to help individuals:
Work on IDLS (independent Daily Living Skills)
Provide support to the client group to live independently in the community. Adferiad Team provide support to help individuals:
- To attend appointments,
- Finance – paying bills
- Interact with the community – to encourage & enable clients to feel part of the community (reduce isolation and build resilience).
- Build up friendships with their peers
- Attend groups like art, music and to explore new avenues of opportunities.
- Sign post to other services when needed.
- Work on IDLS (independent Daily Living Skills)
- The service also aims to create meaningful occupation and community involvement via volunteering
The Service is funded by HSG Local Authority
Eligibility / Referral Process
Referral routes include CHMT/Health Board/HSG/ EOI’s (Expressions Of Interest) Local Authority.