About the project
The purpose of this service is providing a community-based person-centred Supported Living Services (SLS) to service users who have a Learning Disability and/or Physical Sensory Disability and services users who experience and endure mental health illnesses, who may have additional disabilities and physical conditions.
This service focuses on enabling individuals to maximise their independence, by providing support in areas such as:
- Support with personal care
- Support with mobility – moving and transferring as needed
- Support with daily living activities and other practical tasks, such as laundry, and essential domestic task around the home
- Support with house management tasks (which may take place outside of the home), such as budgeting, Collect dispensed prescriptions from a pharmacy, payment of bills and shopping
- Support with hydration and nutrition – including meal reparation
- Support with maintaining relationships with family & Friends and over come social isolation in their accommodation
- Support with attending essential health appointments and receive services necessary to maintain their accommodation.
Individual are encouraged to develop the confidence and skills to carry out these activities and tasks for themselves.
This service is registered with the Care Inspectorate Wales
Eligibility / Referral Process
Individuals (adults) must meet the Pembrokeshire County Council’s eligibility criteria to access this service.
Referrals are received from the Local Authority’s Brokerage Team, based on an assessment need in a Care and Support Plan and/or Care and Treatment Plan.