About the project
The Structured Recovery Programme (SRP) is a crucial service for individuals committed to overcoming their substance use. Our goal with the programme is to aid participants in their recovery journey, helping them maintain sobriety from drugs and alcohol. By reintegrating into their communities and making positive choices, we strive to empower them to lead fulfilling and rewarding lives free from dependency.
Who can we help?
The programme is accessible for all aged 18+ who feel that they are at risk of their drug/alcohol use becoming problematic. This may include anyone who has been instructed by the courts to address their substance misuse, any person leaving a residential detox or who have completed a home detoxification. Most importantly, anyone who has had enough of the chaos living a life in addiction brings.
How can we help?
We support participants in remaining drug/alcohol free and also in improving their social functioning with valuable life skills that will:
- Improve quality of life.
- Help to build resilience and independence.
- Enable better relationships with family and friends.
- Make positive contributions into their community.
- Reduce offending behaviour.
- Aid gaining transferable skills that can be taken into the workplace or voluntary role.
Things we do
The programme delivers a wide variety of accredited and non-accredited sessions covering the six areas of wellbeing which are:
- Understanding Substance Use
- Understanding the Effects of Alcohol
- Anger Management and Emotional Wellbeing
- Relapse Prevention
Thinking and Doing
- Thinking Skills
- Problem Solving
- Knowing Myself
- Communication and Discussion Skills
- Resilience Skills
- Team Building
- IT Skills
- Health and Safety
- Overcoming Barriers to Work
- Session Planning
- Train the Trainer
- Digital Creativity
- Music Workshops
- Indoor and Outdoor Climbing
- Countryside Awareness and Forest Skills
- Wellbeing Walks
- Environmental Awareness
Eligibility / Referral Process
Gwynedd/Ynys Mon email@example.com 07970 435917
Conwy/Denbighshire firstname.lastname@example.org 07796 176066
Flintshire/Wrexham email@example.com 07765 226713
For any further information and to access our referral form, please click on the link below to our Padlet. https://padlet.com/Learning_Development/north-wales-structured-recovery-programme-lmq4w8sjlcjrfpay