About the project
This service is managed by St Giles Wise with Adferiad as the sub-contractor delivering person centered wellbeing sessions to young males prison leavers. The service is delivered by wellbeing coaches through face to face 1:1 support delivering advocacy, advice and guidance.
The service will include:
- Meeting service users on release from custody
- Advocacy and handholding to navigate statutory and other mainstream services including health treatment
- Pro-social modelling
- Help with accessing grants
- Safety planning and consequential thinking
- Signposting to leisure and other positive activities
- General practical support.
The service delivers group work which has been developed to support service users to achieve their outcomes and based on the 1:1 sessions. Examples of sessions include:
- Gang grooming
- Knife crime
- Positive parenting
Eligibility / Referral Process
Referrals from probation service