About the project
Supporting individuals with their Drug and/or Alcohol use
- One-one support
- Crisis intervention.
- Information and advice on safer use of alcohol and/or drugs.
- Onward referral into structured treatment services
- Harm reduction advice and guidance
- Onward referral to substitute prescribing
- Onward referral to housing support
- Transport to specialist medical appointments
- Liaising with other service providers such as Community Mental Health teams, GP’s, and other Health Professionals. Probation service, Social Services, Welfare Advisors and Legal Services.
- Providing access to specialist Needle and Syringe Provisions
Eligibility / Referral Process
Any person aged 18 and over who requires support with Drugs and/or Alcohol who is vulnerably housed.
Contact the agency direct: 01639 633630
15 Victoria Gardens, Neath, SA11 3AY