About the project
Providing specialist outreach support to improve and develop relationships and outcomes for the whole family by:
- Identifying and developing care plan to meeting identified needs of Parents/Carers.
- Identifying and liaising with appropriate services to meet identified need.
- Working with Parents/Carers to reduce alcohol and drug related harm.
- Promoting health awareness to individuals accessing the service.
- Working in partnerships with dedicated agencies to provide holistic support and assistance.
- We work with agencies such as Social Services, CAFCASS, Health Professionals, Community Based Services, Housing, G.P, Antenatal, Early Learning Years and other appropriate services that work with families.