About the project
A dedicated duty worker will be able to offer:
• Immediate telephone or face to face support.
• Crisis intervention.
• Information and advice on safer use of alcohol and/or drugs.
• Information and advice on safe reduction of usage where appropriate.
• Advice on sexual health services and safer sex
• Brief interventions and Motivational Interviewing.
• Referral to Single Assessment Service.
• Signposting and/or referral to other appropriate services.
Eligibility / Referral Process
Any person aged 18 and over who requires support with Drugs and/or Alcohol No appointment or referral required to access this service.
40 St James Crescent,
46 Talbot Road, Port Talbot
15 Victoria Gardens, Neath