About the project
Support may include:
- Supporting individuals with their substance use.
- Advice to improve social and domestic skills.
- Emotional support and assistance in accessing local community services such as housing, health services and counselling.
- Referral into tier 3 and tier 4 support, OST prescribing and residential rehab
- Liaising with other service providers such as Community Mental Health teams, GP’s, and other Health Professionals. Probation service, Social Services, Welfare Advisors and Legal Services.
- Assistance and support in accessing training, education and employment opportunities.
- Supporting service users to achieve levels of independence and improved self-care and to help alleviate social isolation.
- Transport for service users to access appointments.
Ensuring an inclusive service is available to all and supporting individuals to engage in services for on-going support.