About the project
What is Adferiad Academy
The Adferiad Academy is a Adferiad programme to encourage students who are training for a career in the third sector to gain hands on experience and training within Adferiad.
- 12-week training programme
- Work experience in a Adferiad service of your choosing
- An opportunity to find out first-hand about our work
- Talks from practitioners from various areas
- Accredited qualifications
Where is it delivered?
The training is delivered online via Zoom/ Teams, with the placements also being available across Wales (service dependent).
How to Apply
If you would like more information, please contact the Adferiad Academy team on:
Eligibility / Referral Process
Who is eligible?
- Lives in Wales, and is currently not in employment
- Is aged 16-24
- Aged 25+
- Long term unemployed (LTU) 12+
- Economically Inactive (EI)
- Is not engaged with another employment service funded through ESF
- Those unemployed for less than 12 months
- Anyone already in employment
- Anyone who is engaged on other ESF projects