About the project
VETERANS’ PLACES, PATHWAYS & PEOPLE PROGRAMME (V4P)
The V4P programme aims to:
- Gives veterans safe, welcoming places to go in their local area.
- Supports veterans to access mental health support and treatment pathways that meet their needs.
- Ensures that the people who support veterans (staff and particularly volunteers) can access good quality training and can have better access to connect veterans into wider pathways.
V4P has 12 Portfolio partners throughout the UK. With an ever-growing list of non-funded partners.
- Fighting with Pride
- Woodys Lodge
- Valley Veterans
- Defence Medical Welfare Service
- Radiate Arts
- Mission Motorsports
- VC Gallery
- TGP Cymru
- Firing Line Museum
These partners are offering veterans support from Mental Health, Housing, Family Therapy, Activities, and welcoming Drop In hubs.
Adferiad Recovery along with all projects will be working to deliver these outcomes.
- Veterans can find the support they need and access mental health and wellbeing services activities that are interesting and relevant to them.
- When accessing activities, veterans are safe and can be supported to recover. They can be referred seamlessly to NHS or other services.
- Veterans at higher risk of suicide or other risk relating to mental ill health can receive better cross-sector support.
- Effective veteran-led projects are embedded in local care pathways supported by good partnerships.