About the project
Lake Avenue is a supported housing service based in Rhyl. It is a CIW Registered Domiciliary support service provided at the core house and 4 cluster flats.
The house is staffed 24 hours a day, every day of the year, with the cluster flats having daily contact from Support Staff.
The core house is located on Lake Avenue and the flats are located on Ffynnongroew Road and Water Street. Adferiad is the managing agent: All the properties are owned by Clwyd Alyn.
The house is fully furnished, comfortable, and homely, with access to a small garden.
We provide our service in a way that helps people to become more independent in every area of their life:
- Support to manage accommodation and feel safe
- Support to manage relationships
- Helping people to make choices and take positive risks
- Support to go to social or leisure activities to feel part of the local community
- Support to identify and access training and education
- Support to gain employment and voluntary work
- Support and signposting with budgeting, and financial matters
- Help with managing physical matters
- Help with managing mental health
- Support to have a healthy lifestyle including food, shopping and exercise.
Eligibility / Referral Process
Referrals received through Denbighshire Housing County Council Support Gateway.
Do be referred you must be aged 18 years old or over and have a mental health condition.