Parkland Place Lancashire detoxification centre delivers exceptional service to both NHS and private clients in a safe and secure environment, supported by our dedicated and experienced team of professional staff.
Parkland Place Lancashire provides:
• A flexible range of drug and alcohol detoxification programmes.
• A comprehensive therapeutic programme, examining lifestyle and coping mechanisms.
• Our service delivers quality care with the help of experienced and knowledgeable professionals. Treatment led by a specialist GP and Registered Manager, with around the clock support from qualified nurses.
Parkland Place Lancashire can treat and support people with:
• Addiction to alcohol, illicit substance and prescribed medication
• Mild mental health issues
• History of alcohol related seizures
• Co Morbidities
• Various spiritual, religious, and cultural needs
Parkland Place Lancashire offers a disabled room with wheelchair access.
Parkland Place Lancashire can arrange transport to and from the unit.
Eligibility / Referral Process / Contacts
To discuss a referral please contact:
Adferiad Residential Services Referral Team
Telephone 01254 200000
Referral Manager, Laura Herdman
Referrals Co Ordinator, Amy Griffiths-Lineen
Telephone – 07580 718799
Referrals Co Ordinator, Elen Richards
Telephone: 078333 18639
Registered Manager: Deborah Maunder
Telephone: 01254 200000